Sunday, July 8, 2007

Nouakchott, Kaedi, Boghe

I know its been a while, but yes this is finally my first post about Mauritania while I am in Mauritania. I have been given all my shots, trained extensively and spend the last week at a lycee and Kaedi with 72 other trainees. We're a great bunch, really! I dont have much time left @ the internet cafe but I will say that I am in Boghe and I'm really enjoying myself. I'm learning french currently and will be learning Hassaniya soon!!! My host mom is awesome, and I have a 3 year oldhost brother who doesnt like to wear pants!!! That's all for now, call me at 0112227639611!!!


-HEATHER AKA Fatou/Fati

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read that as "call meat" and I was wondering if you've gone through all of your infidel smoked goods yet.

Glad it sounds like things are going well!