Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tis The Season- Package Request

So yeah, just a small request for all of you who still read my blog even though I'm rather bad at updating it, but here's a list of things that -if shipped to me- would make life a little less boring in Nema. Here goes -

Food Items
Old Bay (Crab Spice)
Garlic Salt
Taco Seasoning
Craisins
Kool Aid
Cheese that can be shipped /Cheetos/Cheezits
Bacon that can be shipped
Sausage/Pepperoni ( I mean, it would be cool but probably not possible)

But really let me state the market is rocking right now and I'm able to cook alot of healthy, tasty meals!

DVDS- DVD disks with TV shows stolen from the internet is also a really good idea
Sitcoms - Simpsons, Family Guy, West Wing, Project Runway -Old School Twilight Zone
Movies- Anything with Zombies in it
Anything by Tarantino
Casablanca
Pink Floyd's The Wall
This is Spinal Tap
Amorres Perros
Beyond Borders
Clerks/ Anything By Kevin Smith
Grindhouse
The Exorcist
Any Lord of the Rings
Any Indiana Jones
Any Star Wars (Old Trilogy not the new one)
Any Monty Python



Thats pretty much it, I have to reiterate how lucky I feel the more time I spend here. I'd also like to mention that its really not hard to do without most of the things we take for granted in the US. Its really not that bad, the travel ban for the first 3 months just gets kind of irritating.
Soon enough it'll be Christmas and I'll be in Nouakchott, the land of salad, pizza and beer!

Miss you all!!!
-HEATHER

No comments: